Welcome to iOceane’s website! By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully before using our website.
If you create an account on our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating an account and to promptly update your account information if there are any changes.
iOceane is a marketing and branding agency based in Bengaluru, India. We provide services related to marketing, branding, and related fields. The details of our services, including their scope, deliverables, and fees, will be outlined in a separate agreement between you and iOceane.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or operated by iOceane. We do not endorse or have control over these third-party services, and your use of them is at your own risk. Please review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third-party services before using them.
Prohibited Use and Intellectual Property
You agree not to use our website for any illegal or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to: (a) violating any applicable laws or regulations; (b) impersonating any person or entity; (c) engaging in any activity that may harm, disrupt, or interfere with our website or our services; (d) using any automated means, such as robots or scripts, to access our website or our services without our prior written consent. All content, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property displayed on our website are owned by iOceane or our licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You are not granted any rights or licenses to use our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
Any materials, documents, or information provided by iOceane on our website, including but not limited to articles, graphics, videos, and images, are intended for informational purposes only and may not be used or relied upon as professional advice. iOceane retains all rights to these materials, and you may not use them for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Certain Liabilities
Our website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. iOceane does not warrant or represent that our website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure, or that any defects will be corrected. You use our website at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, iOceane disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and accuracy.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless iOceane and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and contractors from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your use of our website, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
Termination and Access Restriction
The company may terminate your access and account to the Site and its related services or any part at any time, without notice, in case of your violation of the Terms.
- The governing law of the Terms shall be the substantive laws of the country where the Company is set up, except the conflict of laws rules. You shall not use the Site in jurisdictions that do not give effect to all provisions of the Terms.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship shall be implied between you and the Company as a result of the Terms or use of the Site.
- Nothing in the Terms shall be a derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, police, and law enforcement requests or requirements regarding your enjoyment of the Site.
- If any part of the Terms is determined to be void or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law then the void or unenforceable clauses will be deemed superseded by valid and enforceable clauses shall be similar to the original version of the Terms and other parts and sections of the Terms shall be applicable to you and the Company.
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the enjoyment of the Site and the Terms supersede all prior or communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and the Company.
- The Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for a failure or delay to fulfil its obligations where the failure or delay results from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulation, legislation, or orders of government, terroristic acts, war, or any other force outside of Company’s control.
- In case of controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action between the Company and you relating to the Site or other related issues, or the Terms, you and the Company agree to attempt to resolve such controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action by good faith negotiation, and in case of failure of such negotiation, exclusively through the courts of the country where the Company is set up.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Terms or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority